La Cantina Pizzolato 2013 IL Barbarossa Malanotte DOCG

$40.75

This wine is 100% Raboso, with 70% of the grapes fresh and the other 30% made to dry on wooden casks for 90 days. It is aged for 36 months in barrels and barriques. It is a dark and intense garnet color with aromas of chocolate, blackberry jam, black cherry, and spicy notes of pepper and tobacco. Austere and very full bodied with a long aging becomes velvety. Suitable with succulent dishes, chocolate, and even by itself. Alcohol 14%.

Only 4 left in stock

Description

La Cantina Pizzolato 2013 IL Barbarossa Malanotte DOCG

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “La Cantina Pizzolato 2013 IL Barbarossa Malanotte DOCG”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *