Negroamaro rosé, deep pink in colour. Characterized by fruity flavours, both on the nose and on the palate, it is fresh and persistent.
- Classification Rosè · IGT Salento
- Grape variety Negroamaro
- Alcohol level 12% vol.
- Analysis pH 3,30 · total acidity 6,00 g/l
- Vineyards location Brindisi
- Altitude of vineyards at sea level
- Soil characteristics Sandy
- Training system Spurred cordon
- Vines per hectare 4.000
- Year per impiant 2000
- Yields per hectare 8 tons
- Harvest third decade of September
- Fermentation Between 16-18°C in steel tanks
- Malolatic fermentation Not carried out
- Ageing 5-6 months in steel tanks
- Vintages 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Production vintage 80.000 bottles
- Serving temperature 8-10 °C
- Glass medium, wide and open
- Colour Clear, intense and brilliant pink
- Bouquet Pink and red owers and fruits, roses to violets, cherries and blueberries..
- Taste Fresh, sapid, soft and pleasant.
- Characteristics Its attractive colour is validated by a soft, fresh taste and rounded off by a long and persistent finish.
- Food matches Focaccia and pink sauce canapés, friselle, pizza margherita, tomato-based first courses. It goes very well with stuffed calamari, stewed octopus, roast veal and white meats.