Rubino Marmorelle 2013 Rosso
One of the most typical Salento oenology blend where the Negroamaro aftertaste is refined by a light touch of black Malvasia and a fast aging in wood.
- Type: Red – IGT Salento
- Vine: mainly Negroamaro
- Alcohol content: 13,50% vol.
- Analytical data: pH 3.62 – Total acidity 5,90 g / l
- Production area: Brindisi
- Altitude: at sea level
- Type of soil: Medium-textured clay
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Plants per hectare: 3,800
- Planting year: 1998
- Fermentation: in steel tanks
- Maceration: 8 -10 days
- Ageing: Steel tanks and oak casks
- Aging in bottle: 2/3 months
- Serving temperature: 16-18 ° C
- Color: intense and brilliant ruby.
- Smell: highlight a wide and varied olfactory spectrum, in which excel ethereal and fine notes of cherries, black currants, blueberries and blackberries, along with nuances of nutmeg and cocoa.
- Palate: warm and nice, consistent with the olfactory, returning in full in the mouth, expresses a fruit well blended with the tannins and the gay acidic support component.
- Features: linear and spontaneous wine, from the modern and dynamic personality, which impresses with its excellent drinkability and pleasantness, in full respect of the characteristics of the terroir from which it comes.
- Serving suggestions: To be eaten with noodles with pork ragout, black orecchiette with tomato and ricotta, saltimbocca alla romana, stuffed eggplant, lightly sauced fried meatballs, baked lamb with potatoes. Among the cheeses he prefers those aged a few months hard cheese.